Top of the Class (Nearly) follows Tom as he runs for the school council and TRIES to be top of the class. As per usual things don’t quite go according to plan… If only Tom could follow his own TOP tips for being Top of the Class!
1. Stay awake in lessons (it helps.)
2. Don’t draw HILARIOUS pictures of your teachers.
3. AVOID the class bully to stay out of trouble.
4. Don’t let Mum and Dad write ANYTHING in your school planner.
5. Don’t let your grumpy sister Delia BOSS you around. (Technically not a school issue – but still important.)